Subject: [Leica] 35 ASPH Lens Hoods
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 14:48:49 -0500

I am certain that this has been covered before, so forgive the redundancy.

Will any of the old vented lens shades that fit on earlier 35 summicrons
clip onto the current aspheric?  Will any of them a) not vignette, and b)
reverse?  Also, is the information given to me by a dealer correct, that the
current aspheric summicron has the traditional 39mm filter threads?

I am convinced that this is the lens to but, I am just wondering what if any
other equipment I will have to replace or displace.  Thanks in advance...

		Buzz