Subject: RE: [Leica] Boston Leica, also Hunt's [was: LOCAL STORES]
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:58:45 -0500

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	phong (Doan huu Phong) [SMTP:phong@doan-ltd.com]
> Sent:	Friday, October 30, 1998 8:30 AM
> To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject:	Re: [Leica] Boston Leica, also Hunt's [was: LOCAL STORES]

	[Buzz]
	Greetings, Phong!

		I am sorry I will not be able to attend the Hunt event, it
would have been good to meet there.  My Leica dealer is Ara, the owner of
New England Photo on Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington Center.  The shop
does not look promising from the street, but his stock is quite impressive
once you are in the door.

		Best Regards,

		Buzz