Subject: Re: [Leica] Talent
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 11:50:14 -0500

I can recall from my first photography class one particlular individual who
seemed to stand out from everyone else.  We were all basically beginners,
and our weekly assignments showed it.  Our slides were OK, illustrated what
the instructor asked of us (stairways, symmetry, etc.; our homwwork
assignments), but the slides from this one guy were consistently better,
more interesting to look at, better composition, or something not too easy
to put a finger on, but he basically shot the same things  thst the rest of
us photographed.  Only better.

Dan C.