Subject: Re: [Leica] Talent
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 08:38:44 -0700

As the singers say, we all have an instrument--our voice. And we can all
learn to get the most from our instrument. But, if you have a fine
instrument (a gift) you will get much from your instrument. If your
instrument isn't the greatest, then no amount of work will take you to the
highest. Even so, you can improve and can enjoy your instrument and make
some nice music. I think it's about the same with photography. We can all
learn and get better. But if you don't have the special edge that some are
apparently born with, you will level off at some point below the greats.
Joe Stephenson