Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:13:35 -0600

Dave Myers wrote:

> N. B. Watson wrote:
>
> > My chrome 1964 "fat" Tele-Elmarit's lens head is *most definitely*
> > removable.  I have it in front of me, focussing mount in one hand and
> > entire lens head assembly in the other. .......
>
> Nathan...
>
> Same here.  Mine comes appart just as you described it.
>
> By the way thanks to you, Mark and Kip for answering my questions about the
> Tele-Emarit.
>
> Dave

This is most interesting.  I had a fat Tele-Elmarit at the same time I
had a Visoflex, focusing mount, bellows and 135 Tele-Elmar, and
frequently used the removable head of the latter lens for macro or
copying applications.  But I never knew I could have unscrewed the
Tele-Elmarit.  Do you know if it has a thread that can be mounted on the
Viso mount or bellows?  (Just asking for future reference for when I
reacquire the Viso setup.)

Cheers,
Kip