Subject: Re: [Leica] Tamarkin
From: inyoung@jps.net
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:23:09

Hi,

 They are not what they used to be.  They were very good when they have
Connecticut store.  After they moved store to New York, they started being
off track.  I have stopped ordering from them after I had a couple of
problems in a row.  One incidence was the Leica R3MOT with motor rated Ex++
or Mint-.  It turned out to be a dog, not only in shape but also in
functions.  It was a total junk.  On top of that, it took me about three
months to get a refund.  I miss Connecticut store.

Regards,
David