Subject: RE: [Leica] Mythology v Reality - A Call For A Thoughtful Discussion
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:55:39 -0500

Ted - What I wrote wasn't meant as a Leica put-down...and I don't think Tina
saw it that way...It was simply questioning some of the mythology,
particularly surrounding lens magic, etc....The idea that the rangefinders
allow a way of seeing is both an important and valid point, as is the fact
that they are terrific tools...As was noted in that material I posted from
the Rock photographer's (whose name escapes me at the moment) site.... :-)

B. D.