Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic B & H photo
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 03:42:07 EST

You've got every right to be upset about it.   I despise this type of service
because of the time that it takes to follow-up on it.  I have ordered from
B&H.  I fax my orders and specifically state on the order not to ship anything
until the entire order is complete.  It is rare today to find exceptional
customer service.  When I do find it I will happily pay more for it as long as
it's not a rediculous amount.

Bob

 Howdy -  It's amazing how a small thing really bugs me.  I
 ordered a batch
 of film from B and H photo.  10 out of the total of 30 rolls was
 back
 ordered.  They charged my card for the total and not the 20
 rolls that were
 sent.  I don't think this is right - anyone else on the LUG know
 the
 legalities of charging for back ordered material?