Subject: Re: [Leica] National Internet Providers
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:11:11 -0600

Tuesday, 27 October 1998, B.D. wrote:
> I have had terrific luck with Earthlink - local access numbers all over the
> US -rarely a busy signal - good service.

B.D.,

I have to agree and add that on those occasions where there is no local
number earthlink has 2 or so 800 numbers you can use. I have used
their service for 3 or 4 years and have had only one or two times I had
trouble connecting. It never lasted more than switching dial up
numbers.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.