Subject: Re: [Leica] Qualities of a Titanium M-6
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:09:32 EST

I know of only one man who can tell you if the Titanium finish is more durable
than the chromes...it is Tom Abrahamsson.  The only Leica person I know who
dares scratch is wooden matches on his M6 bodies to light his pipe!!!...
You have to ask him.

Tom, tell us the truth...do you also clean the leatherette with blended
scotch; keeping the single malt for other medical purposes?? :-)

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA