Subject: Re: [Leica] Use 135mm Anymore?
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:27:01 -0500 (EST)

Bill;

Thanks for the information on the 135 with viso & bellows.  I plan to
use the Hektor with both the viso and bellows, when I find them.  I'm
sure I'll be learning very quickly about adapters, mounts, tubes, and
all the other goodies that I'll need in order to get things working.
It sounds like I should take my copy of Matheson's Leica manual off
the shelf again.  I've been consulting it often!

Andrew