Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOGG bag info for Francesco et al
From: ROBERT FARR <rfarr@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 20:44:44 -0600

Francesco (Glossymedia) wrote:

> Does FOGG have a website?  I have NEVER seen one before,
> only Billinghams.
>
> Francesco

**************

Francesco,

I had a similar problem when considering a FOGG vs. Billingham. Contact
Craig via email at TamarkinS@aol.com. Tamarkin carries FOGG in stock,
and they snail mailed be a brochure right away that shows the complete
product line, including photos of all the models. They look suspiciously
like Billinghams ;)

Be forwarned, this brochure only complicated my decision! So many great
bags.... like Leica gear, how does one choose? I'll be using a Domke
F-5XB in the meantime for my newly acquired M4-P, Rapidwinder  and 35/2.
Let the addiction begin :)

BTW, thanks to ALL LUGers who have unknowingly supplied volumes of
information to me in my period of lurking. It is nice to be out of the
closet.. :)

Robert Farr
rfarr@voyager.net