Subject: [Leica] camera bags
From: "Francesco (Glossymedia)" <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:30:07 -0800

The Samsonite "Trekking" bag I bought in France fits my M6
with 35 or 50 mounted, and two other M lenses,
as well as a light meter, cable release and 8 rolls of film,
all in a small shoulder-strapped bag about 6" x 6" x 6".
Very durable, well made, leather trimmings, and waterproof
to boot.  Cost me $65 in a small high-end camera shop
in Annecy, France.  BTW, they had a very nice Leica section
with all kinds of R and M equipment, new and used.

Another bag I love is the Lowepro Sideline Shooter.  It is shaped
like a narrow half-moon, and holds an M with any lens mounted,
as well as 2-3 more lenses, light meter, and plenty of film.
No shoulder strap, though, and the belt is not detachable, AND
its not waterproof.  Very ergonomic though, and works well on the
waist while working.  About $60.

Francesco