Subject: Re: [Leica] Lugnuts meeting in London
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:09 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Doug Richardson writes

[snip]
> Great ideas - just what we need! (Although I've worked in London,
it's
> not a city I know. I use my cameras for journalistic/industrial
> photography, so have no idea of where to take "serious"
> photographers.)
[snip]

As the list member who lives closest to the suggested venue (I
think, about 20 minutes away by push bike), I feel rather guilty
about not having contributed to this discussion so far. However I'm
not sure I can make that date, so feel that it would be inappropriate
to suggest venues.

David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk