Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pics
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:52:35 EST

In a message dated 10/23/1998 10:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<<

 Hey Leon mon ami, :)

 At 1.2 or 1.0, a Noctilux user is always a "King of the Night" member! :)
 We'll just let you stand a little closer to the light source! :) You know,
 slightly slower lens and all! :)

 ted >>

Hello Ted:

Ah, you're just making fun of my Noctilux F1.2 status and my need to get
closer to light "sources" than my esteemed Noctilux F1.0 colleagues in our
informal Noctilux Society.

...On the other hand at least you greet me as a "King of the Night Member"
while Tina relegates me to "Royal Prince of the Night".

All in good fun,

King of the Night Member and Royal Prince of the Night,

Leon
LP6@aol.com

...But, on the other hand she has taken my F1.2 status seriously by inquiring
about its (meaning) performance for me....whereupon I was please to offer my
opinion that  it is a warmer lens which does please me!