Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE and WANTED ITEMS
From: Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:03:14 -0700

FOR SALE:

Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS......MINT in box, all cables,
SCSI card, software, filmstrip holders, etc.  Sells NEW
today for $1290, I will sell for $1050, FedEx included.

Lasersoft SILVERFAST scanning software for NIKON LS-1000.
Software on CDROM, I have printed the 100-page manual too.
Check it out at www.lasersoft.de where it sells for $320.
$225, FedEx included.

LEICA R7 BODY, with HANDGRIP and 4fps MOTOR DRIVE!
All gear is MINT-, very slight signs of use, very clean, black.
$1225 for the whole package, overnight FedEx included.

WANTED TO BUY OR TRADE:

Leica 90/2.8-M, latest with built-in hood, black, MINT glass please.

ALL ITEMS:

Order today by 3pm PST, I ship today, you get tomorrow
GUARANTEED!  All I ask is that you ship payment today
via overnight FedEx as well.

Francesco Sanfilippo
San Diego, CA., USA
fls@san.rr.com