Subject: [Leica] Brian's M6, et al
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:31:46 -0600

Salud, LUGdom.

Been away for a couple days, left right after the LUG crash.

1.  First, it was a great lesson in how I value the LUG, the wonderful
information source, and the interesting personalities who populate
it.  I haven't read all the posts regarding Brian's M6, but if the LUG
consensus is to do this, count me in, just tell me where to send my
contribution.

Perhaps one of our dealer LUGgers wants to collect the pot and
send Brian our token of appreciation--I don't know Brian, but hey,
he *might* have the discriminating taste to be an R guy....!    8-)

2.  Also, thanks to all who responded regarding the 1.4-2X extender
question.  Thanks to Patrick, I may get one to try, and along with your
experience, this will be a good way to decide.  Your comments were useful.

3.  Finally, for those who follow the evolution and development of films,
a question.  I used a Fujichrome 50, loved it, and presume, perhaps
simplistically, that this is the predecessor of Velvia.  Another favorite
was Fujichrome 100, and I am curious to know if and which of the
ASA 100 chromes from Fuji is the direct predecessor in terms of
color rendition, exposure latitude, grain, etc. of what was Fujichrome
100?  Provia, Sensia, ?

Best to all of you, glad to be back.  Enjoy the light.

Greg Bicket