Subject: [Leica] M6 HM production number
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:32:11 -0400

A few weeks ago, there was some traffic regarding M6 HM
production number.  I would like to mention that a Letter to
the Editor by Martin Meister from Hamburg, Germany in
the latest LHSA Viewfinder states that "the total production
figure is only approximately 500 pieces".  Not that I believe
everything I read, but I am kind of glad that I put my order in,
and should receive it by Monday.  I like my 90mm lenses.

- - Phong