Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom questions
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:43:03 EDT

I have a waste disposal question:

I am planning to build darkroom at my home having a modern septic system (tank
and leaching field) for sewage disposal....all new to me; for, I've been
living in Manhattan for many years and am now moving to the country with this
new fangled sewage "thing" and I want a darkroom for  B & W film processing.

What precautions need I take regarding disposal of the film processing "soups"
into such a biologically driven, home based, system of sewage disposal?

Leon
LP6@aol.com