Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash extension cord for R8 (and M6TTL)
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:05:51 +0200

Robert G. Stevens wrote:

> Did you develop the film to confirm its function for the TTL exposure works?

Roger,

I just received it.
It is perfectly exposed.
BTW, with the SC-17 cord and R8, the head of the flash (Metz) zoom
with my 80-200/4 Rom, the display of the flash show the correct aperture,
the flash lightning blink in the viewfinder etc...
And it is normal because the contacts are exactlty at the same place
as on the R8 hot shoe.

Lucien