Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R8 and 50mm f2.0
From: Ray & Kit Yuen <ryuen@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:19:17 -0400

I bought the R8 new about 2 months ago, but I find that the body is just
too heavy for me. It's in mint- condition and still has the balance of
the 3 year warranty. The body is black and I have all boxes and paper
work.

The 50mm Summicron is the latest, non-ROM lens made in Canada. The
condition is also mint- and I also have a box for the lens.

I would like to get $2000 or best, reasonable offer for the combo.
Please send me email for more info.

Thanks,
- -Ray