Subject: RE: [Leica] B&W processing
From: "Bill Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:18:00 -0400

Thanks, Roy, I'll check the book out.

Bill

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Roy
Zartarian
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 1:32 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Hi Bill,

See if you can locate a copy of "The Darkroom Handbook" by Curtin &
DeMaio, Focal Press (ISBN 0-442-21884-2). It's a good overall guide
to many aspects of darkroom construction including placement, light
proofing, plumbing and electrical work.  My own copy is well thumbed
and marked from my own darkroom installation of four years ago where
drainage was the biggest problem.  But the liberal arts major finally
got things working :-)

Roy