Subject: [Leica] Vancouver recommendations
From: "Don Barton" <dbarton@checkfree.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:35:26 -0400

I am going to Vancouver for the OOPSLA (Object-Oriented Programming
Systems, Languages, Applications) Conference on Saturday. My wife and
daughter will join me at the end of the conference next week and we will
spend an additional week in the area.

I will be taking an M3, 21/35/50/90, as well as a second body (if it's back
from repair on time). I will have Royal Gold 25 and also some 400. Most of
my shooting has been landscapes, but since I picked up the M3's 2 years
ago, I have been doing a little street photography as well.

Recommendations?