Subject: Re: [Leica] Red Dot! Argh!!!
From: Don Bledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

- ---Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> wrote:

>>Mayhaps I should stock up in advance with a supply of red dots to
have on hand for the day when I, too, become a Victim of Crime and
find my red dot stolen<<

How about we throw those pesky red dot thieves a curve and cut a small
piece of paper off a McDonalds burger wrapper, a red dot with the "M"
like arches inscribed.  Paste the "McRed Dot" over the Leica red dot.
If a red dot thief should make off with our red dot all they'll get is
a facade, a McLeica if you will. :-)

Best,
Don