Subject: Re: [Leica] Electronic Flash maintenance question
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:20:43 -0500

Greg,
You need to reform the capacitor every so often.  I do it once a month by
letting the unit charge for 15-30 minutes.  I also fire both the main flash
and the fill flash on manual so that they completely discharge.  I do this
several times.  I also recharge my nicad battery pack when doing the rest of
this stuff.
Bud