Subject: [Leica] Correct/Proper hood
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:49:02 PDT

I have just obtained a mint condition 35mm 2.8 Summaron RF and would
like to equip it with the proper hood. Looking thru Hove's Leica
Accessory Book did not help me with getting the proper hood number. I
would appreciate any assistance the group can give me on this. (Tested
the lens yesterday and was VERY satisfied with the results. Good
contrast, and quite sharp at all stops).

Phil in MI