Subject: [Leica] new member
From: Kekfoto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:06:19 EDT

to Jim Licquia,

As a fellow member of LSHA and LUG, let me welcome you as a new member of the
Chicago Photographic Collectors Society, (www.chicagophotographic.org). CPCS
had an all Leica program last July,"Looking as Leica" which brought forth many
interesting examples for discussion from our members. From an Ur-Leica Replica
to an early production Leica II, a lot of Leica III series types including
Leica IIIg & Ig, a Leica 250 FF, several Leica M series, i.e., an MP, Leica
Camera Still Picture KE-7A, M4Mot, M5 and an Leica M6. Not one reflex showed
up! Hope to see you soon.

                                     Kirk Kekatos, CPCS