Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Underwear King (was: Black Finish)
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:29:40 -0500

Just think our very own Ted Grant has discovered the ultimate lens/camera
cleaning tissue....his old underwear.

Ted,I think you should do like the ROR fellow and market this product.
Maybe call it UUDR (Used Underwear Dirt Remover) ;)

Then we could have an endless thread on how UUDR cleans the Leica
camera's and lenses better than anything else available.  How it actually
increases the "available darkness" nature of the M6 and does away with
the need for black tape on the camera. ;)

Ted Grant wrote

>If mine need any kind of wipe off I use the "old under wear" routine. You
>know the kind of under wear that really can't be worn any longer as they've
>become almost "see through!" :) They're lint free and oh so soft to the
>touch! :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
new book at http://www.volmania.com