Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Finishh
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:22:49 EDT

Tom:

Thanks for the tip.  After I wrote the note I thought about using  carnuba car
wax on the metal.  Pledge probably contains carnuba but would be easier to use
than the wax.  Thanks again for the idea.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<<
 Bob, I use Pledge on my M6's.  I have used Pledge from the start and it keeps
 the finish in nice condition.  It makes it a little more glossy.  The thin
 coat of wax protects it.  Of course most people don't care much about this
 sort of thing, but it is important to me. >>