Subject: Re: [Leica] Duane's twinky attack
From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:33:25 -0700

>The worst part Ted..... is that you made me hungry for a twinky and I've
>got to wait until Feb of 99 before I can eat one.
>
>Duane Birkey

Duane, do you know that ALL of the Twinkies were made in the 40's. Yes
indeed. They made 50 billion of them then converted the plant to make Spam.
So don't fret... there are still pleanty of Twinkies left. And they are
still fresh. The half life of a Twinky is a mere 50 years. So they will
still be good to 2050.

Jim
http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA