Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: two ?'s.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 07:34:42 -0500

At 09:46 AM 10/6/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Canon FTb, TX, EF, A1 AE1, AE1P, F1n), the R6 is one of the noisiest, and
>most vibration-prone cameras I've ever owned.  It's no wonder it needs a
>mirror lock up.  Well, maybe the Nikkormats were just as bad...  ;-)

But do you notice unshapness because of it? If the vibration comes after
the shutter closes (when the mirror comes down) then it's not important.
Heck the motor isn't fast enough to probably be a problem in this case. :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Where reason has failed, fallibility may yet succeed. -- George Soros