Subject: Re: [Leica] focus with elmarit R 28 mm
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 1998 08:39:27 -0500

Thib.
I've been told that the Minolta derived 24 Elmarit-R isn't as good as the 28 but
I've never owned one.  I had the 24 Nikkor and loved that lens.  It was one of the
best Nikkors I ever owned and I like the focal length better than the 28 or the 21.
It obviously has a wider scope than the 28 but doesn't have the ultra wide look of
the 21.  It's a terrific focal length for Europe.

If I get a lens wider than 35 for my M system, it'll be the 24.

Regards,
Bud