Subject: [Leica] Re: WTB 135mm lens shade
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 23:15:46 EDT

Hello Luggers!
I recently purchased a Tele-Elmar for my M cameras and I need a lens shade.  I
believe that I'm looking for the IUFOO (12575) shade.  Does anyone have one in
useable condition for a reasonable price?  Please email me privately with the
details.
I've been lurking on the LUG for the past six months and spending as much free
time as I can taking pictures with my new M system Leica.  I really appreciate
all of the information I've received from the active participants.
Thanks in advance,
Dave
David Schaller
Davids8451@aol.com