Subject: [Leica] Cuba web site
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 13:32:24 +0100

Duane,
'Loved the pictures of Cuba, too bad they aren't Leica pictures but they're
still jolly nice. It's a place that's fascinated me as I'm sure many others,
there was a book out here a couple of years ago on the country by a Leica
shooter, there's a lovely strength to the light there.
Tim Page's book, mid term report has some nice pix in there from the plac
too.

I like the Adam and Eve story, apochryphal surely?!

Jem