Subject: [Leica] Great vacation
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 00:04:28 -0500

I just got back on-line after attending the Park Square Camera Leica
Seminar on Cape Cod.

It was sure great to meet all the LUG nuts and especially Ted Grant! (And
his assistant Sandy). Walter Heun (my spell checker thought I should change
his name to Hun). was a hoot. We had a great time, learned a few things,
and got to play with a lot of wonderful equipment. Had a photographic
challenge to test our skills as photographers. Can't wait to process my
film and see what a Noctilux can do.

We all made a lot of friendships, shared a lot of laughs and saw some good
photos too. I can highly recommend the seminar, not just for playing with
Leicas but for a very positive, uplifting time. I'm going back again!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Give me ambiguity or give me something else.