Subject: [Leica] Leica in the movies again
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 03:08:30 -0500

Just saw the new movie "Ronin" today. In once scene, with Robert DeNiro
(Sam) and an IRA woman, who was quite attractive I might add, had someone
take their picture in a hotel in Arles (I think it was there this movie was
all over the place) and it was with, I believe, a Leica RE and 90 Elmarit.
(The resulting pictures looked more like 35 or 28mm, but then who was
really counting millimeters).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO