Subject: [Leica] [Off Topic}
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 11:02:50 -0400

I know this is way off topic but given the considerable knowledge by the
group about non-Leica things I thought i would pose this question to the
group:

I am possesion of some of my Father's 6 x 6 negatives and he left the data
about each one - my problem i can't fully fathom what camera he used.  He
passed away about 2 1/2 years ago so i can't easily ask him ( that is
without a seance).  His inscription was:

"K.I. ( Kay - Eye  I think) with 15cm Z.T."  I do remember growing up using
his Reflex Korelle so I wonder if he meant Korelle type 1.  If so would the
Z.T. mean Zeiss Tessar?  Any thoughts from the group would be helpful.

Ernie