Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Factory Visit
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 15:53:19 -0700

Roger---

	I thought the museum was worth seeing, but I'd also scheduled a tour for
the same day, so it's hard to say if it's worth a diversion by itself.
Wetzlar is on one of the main rail lines running north from Frankfurt, and
there are likely trains going there every hour or couple of hours. From
Koblenz, there's a commuter train that goes a few times a day over to
Wetzlar; it's slow and it stops everywhere, but it's a fairly scenic ride.
Taxi ride from the center of Wetzlar to Solms can be pretty stiff.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.