Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Factory Visit
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 23:48:39 +0200

On 03-10-1998 21:39 Roger L. Bunting wrote:

>Is the factory museum as Solms worth the side trip?
>
>I'll be traveling by train, any suggestions on how to get there from
>Koblenz or Frankfurt.

1. Yes, see my report on the Leica Akademie seminar in English language.

2. Check out the webpages of the Deutsche Bahn (excellent) at:
http://www.bahn.de for schedules. You can get easily get a train from
Koblenz or Frankfurt to Wetzlar. If you go from Koblenz, get off at Solms
station (the one before Wetzlar), and walk the rest of the way or take a
cab.

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
t h i n k   d i f f e r e n t               a p p l e    c o m p u t e r