Subject: Re: [Leica] R6?
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@jnlcom.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:18:06 -0500

Thib,

I have used 3 different r6es over the years and currently have an R6 and
an R8.  I really like the R6.  Somedays it is my prefered camera, other
days it is the R8.

I have found the meter in the R6 to be one of the most accurate in camera
meters I have ever used.  I usually meter with an incident meter, but on
the occasions I have to use the in camera meters  the "6" agrees with my
Minolta IV more often than my other cameras do.

It is a simple basic manual camera.

thibault collin wrote

>What do you think about the R6?

Harrison McClary