Subject: RE: [Leica] screw-in filters with an M camera - metering
From: Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:43:20 -0500

I found your double filter system very interesting and practical.Thanks =
lot for it. I already have one Heliopan 39 mm circular polarizer and =
get one more at my first opportunity.
Just curious:did you ever try to get the maximum pola effect simply =
the filter and looking at the meter indications (with the M6, of =