Subject: Re: [Leica] M6TTL desirable?
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 11:52:58 +0200

Bill Erfurth wrote:

> Leica has not offered enought of an  incentive for existing M6 users
> to up grade.  Nor are the changes great enough to bring in new
> customers.

Bill,

I know it's not possible, but I think Leica should stop
immediatly the M6 TTL, restart the production of the old
M6 (0,72 and 0,85) and come at the PMA with a new M7.
(and after that continue the old M6 together with the M7).

The minimum they can do, is to give to the M6TTL speed dial
the same finish as on the old M6.
The new speed dial is really to cheap.
And also give to the black M6TTL a BLACK accessory (flash) shoe.
The chrome paint they use for the moment look also really cheap.

The new Flash SF20 should be totally black also.

Just my two centimes,

Lucien