Subject: Re: [Leica] leica R-5
From: "Roger J. Hart" <servant@sunset.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 02:41:46 -0700

>Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:45:12 -0700
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>From: jimbrick@photoaccess.com (Jim Brick)
>Subject: Re: [Leica] leica R-5
>Sender: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>
>It's a fine camera, simply an evolutionary step between the R4sP and the
>R7. Nothing special, nothing wacky, a very good R camera.
>
>Jim

Thank-you Jim for your input : )

Hey....you guys make me want to get another rangefinder........leica, of
course! :)...my first *real* camera when I was younger was a
rangefinder....a Konica auto S2, which I took everywhere.....

My mom, however, had and still has an old bellows leica.....hasn't used it
in years, but we have some old photos she took with it....she's proud of
that leica.....

Roger.......