Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuzzy prints
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:51:21 -0700

I have never had a "super market" or other quick printing source return
anything that I thought was acceptable, especaily in black and white. I've
evenhad custom labs with good reputations return dusty, dirt black and white
4 X 5 work. Very annoying. One would think they could do better since it's
all they do. And the dirt was not on the surface, it was embedded in the
emulsion making it impossible to remove. If you want it done right, do it
yourself.
Joe Stephenson