Subject: Re: [Leica] photokina and coffee
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:03:28 -0700

Jeremy,

I hope you know I was just kidding. The coffee was truly an accident
(wasn't it?) :)
But you yourself revealed all!!!

It was indeed a privilege to meet and talk to you. I hope we can do it again.

Yes, I passed through Mulheim earlier in the day and got the good stuff...
and broke all of the UV filters... :)

I'm awake now, but pressed for time. Will be back tomorrow.

Jim