Subject: [Leica] Long trip, Photokina
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:11:27 -0700

Hi folks. Sure feels funny to type on a keyboard. Three weeks of travel
without a computer was heaven. Just got back at 02:00 hours this morning
(pacific coast time) and am very very tired. I took about 60 rolls of film,
but not quite like I planned. The exact path of the trip also changed. I
cannot talk much now an my mind is still jelly. I have a lot to say about
my trip, Photokina, and the Leica meeting. And also meeting many world wide
LUGgers. Kris, Jillian thanks you again for the great macro photograph.

And I saw only 1 (ONE) UV filter on a lens during the entire trip. I glared
at him and he poured hot coffee all over my hand, barely missing my M6.
I'll get you back for this!

I'll be back with a lot to say in a day or two,

Jim