Subject: [Leica] New 90
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:22:34 +0100

Hi,

I've read quite different reports over the last week as to when the new
90 f2 is being released. I was told (in the UK) 'by Christmas' when I
ordered it and I was so looking forward to it turning up. But I've read
on this list people saying next year. Does anyone know for sure?

Also as a complete 'newbie' why would there be a 'LUG' in Manchester in
02? I only ask as living in the UK it would be nice to come out of the
closest [so to speak].

Leopold.