Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Flash SF 20
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:15:08 +0200

Fabulous stuff! No reason to apologize - no, not at all. Great images. =
This
really shows that the M series Leica is also one Very Good Nature &
Landscape Camera.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
my=F6s suomeksi
PS: these take quite long to load - with Internet Explorer the Aspens t=
ook
70 seconds to load but with the independent Opera browser 45 seconds - =
this
is a difference.