Subject: [Leica] LUGMEET in Manchester in 2002!
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:06:00 +0000

Hey,
If not before we can have a LUGMEET in Manchester in 2002!
I'll get my dad over, Ted. He'll be around 74 too, he was the one who
sowed the Leica seed in me I'm afraid. I should get my bank manager to
talk directly to him from time to time, its a father's responsibility
surely?!
I'm sure I could persuade Brian Bower to come along, he's just down the
road, Ilford's factory too, there's lots to see...
Looking forward to it already!

Jem
"Ted Grant" wrote:
Hi folks,

The Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are over and in 4 years
will reconvene in Manchester, England.
Will I be there with my Leicas? You bet! Hell, I'll only be 74 so why
wouldn't I be!

ted