Subject: Re: [Leica] New Round Tray Projectors
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:33:42 +0200

Greg,

the new Leica RTs accept both sizes of Kodak trays. In fact it seems to be
manufatured by Kodak (and so I was told at the Photokina) except a change in
the condensor system (coating, heat absorbing filter) and a special bulb.
The special bulb can be put into a Kodak and the condensor system might be
retrofitted as well. So you don't have to sell your Kodak immediately.
The lenses are - of course - Leica lenses.